Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 3


Winter Learning Journey

Day 3, Activity 1


I am going to adopt a tuatara and his name is going to be Bob. He eats insects like beetles spiders frogs and other small reptiles. They live in NZ because they look like a fossil and they have lived since the dinosaur age 220 million years ago and they still live now.   

Day 3, Activity 2


I think that possums should be killed because they are killing and eating bird eggs and the little birds that are yet to hatch out of those eggs. The reason why is because our population of birds are going down especially kiwis because of those nasty possums eating the eggs.

Day 3, Bonus Activity

Here is my photo of the Moa.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake!

    It's so cool to have you on the Winter Learning Journey blogging with us! I hope you've enjoyed it and learned some new things about NZ!

    I love that you have given your Tuatara a name - Bob! So cool! If I was to adopt one I would name mine Spunk because I think they are a bit spunky...

    Wow... 220 million years ago is a LONG time ago!

    I hope you'll keep blogging with us Jake, you;ve done a great job with the activities so far, nice!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete