Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 7


Winter Learning Journey

Day 7, Activity 1

  1. Pick up the rubbish
  2. Help elderly's cross the road
  3. Ask people how their day is going.

Day 7, Activity 2

IMG_20170722_072235.jpg
I like to sleep it relaxes me.

Day 7, Bonus Activity

The thing that I loved about the trip is learning about the country that we live in. The thing that I learned was that heaps of people tried to save the whales that were on the beach at farewell spit and that the whales are getting caught up in the fishing nets when people are fishing. The thing that I liked about the trip is seeing the scenery that New Zealand has.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jake,

    It is great to see that you made it all the way through the Winter Learning Journey programme. I can imagine that you will be tired after a full week of adventuring so it seems like a very wise idea to take a nap.

    Speaking of napping, I love the picture that you posted of yourself 'asleep' on your site. I hope that you have had plenty of time to rest and relax before school starts again on Monday.

    I'll look forward to chatting with Mr Baker about a time to come into Stonefields to bring the Winter Learning Journey certificates and prizes to you and Kyan. I'm really glad that the two of you joined us this year!

    All the best,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jake

    I have enjoyed following your journey over the two weeks of holidays. It is great to see you participating and I would be very interested in your thoughts if you had time to write a follow up post sometime about the highlights of a 'virtual' holiday programme. It certainly is warmer and drier than going to a physical one!

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete