Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 5


Winter Learning Journey

Day 5, Activity 1

I should have stayed with the group and Curious Kiwi. I have to stay the night because they won’t come back for me. I bet they won’t even notice that I am gone. I get my torch out of my bag and out a jacket over myself. At least I have packed some food for the walk if I got hungry. I went to sleep with my torch beside me so then I could see if anyone comes and so then if I wake up then I could use the torch. I heard some footsteps coming back. I heard Curious Kiwi’s voice so they did come back.     

Day 5, Activity 2

Richie Mccaw was born on the 31 of December 1980. Richie Mccaw was born in Otago Oamaru. Richie Mccaw was famous because of him captaining the All Blacks for 110 out of his 148 test matches. Richie Mccaw played for the Crusaders and Canterbury. His debut has 2001 for the Crusaders and he was selected for the All Blacks in 2001.


Day 5, Bonus Activity

I think that it sounds fun because I really like to bike ride and I have been on the Karangahake gorge and we had lots of fun. Looking at the landscapes and there were more people doing it as well as us. At the start the was a big tunnel it was 2km long.  


2 comments:

  1. It's brilliant to see you being so determined with your winter learning journey, Jake. I hope the weather clears up for your camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake!

    You're doing a great job with your activities! Those are some great facts about Richie, one of our great New Zealand legends! Have you seen his movie "Chasing Great"? Even though I don't play rugby, I was really inspired by his story and the hard work and perseverance has has had from such a young age! It goes to show you can do anything and be successful if you have the right attitude and work hard for it!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete